No matter which the website we visit on the internet, we encounter advertisements. Even the fact that some ads cover of the all page causes us to leave that page. Even though we click on the cross button, this case is always happens. It’s possible to get under control Google and Facebook advertisements by making some adjustments. So how to block advertisements, how can we control advertisements? We will give you infos for how to block advertisements on Google and Facebook?
How To Block Advertisements?
We often encounter advertisements on the internet during the day. But, the advertisements that aren’t area of our interest can be quite annoying. It is possible to personalize advertisements and to ad blocking process. Here’s what you have to do to close Google Advertisements step by step:
How Can You Block Google Advertisements?
- You need a Google account to Google advertisement blocking process. If you have a Google account, log in to this account.
- Then, you will see the account management sections, particularly “Personalization” and “Privacy”. You need to choose is the “Manage Your Data and Personalization” option.
- There are a lot of privacy options in the window that you encounter, but we are specially interested in advertisements. Select the “Ad Settings“ by clicking “Ad Personalization”.
- You will see that Ad Personalization is on. All you need to do is turn it off.
- You will see a long list of brands, sectors, and topics that collect your data to under the ad personalization option. If you want to ad personalization, you can be aware of the advertisements you want by targeting a specific company or sector instead of closing it completely.
If you don’t want information about you to be collected in any way, you can be click on the “ Close for everything” option.
How We Control Advertisements On Facebook?
Here are the steps you have to follow to control advertisements on Facebook, which has the ad- blocking feature that allows advertisements controls:
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook account.
- You will see a downward arrow in the “Menu“ section. Click on it and select the “Settings” from there.
- Select the “Advertisements” from the left hand menu on the “Settings” tab.
- Here, you will encounter the “Ad Preferences” menu. Go to the “Ad Settings”
- Select the “Ads Based On Data From Partners” section. You will need to change the ad data to “not allowed.” You can change your preference to section by section.
- You may be also want to click on the “Hide Ad Topics” . İt allows you to hide specific advertising topics for the temporarily or permanently, according to your wish. The titles that you can block are quite limited for now. Among these are alcohol, parents, pets. Facebook also plans to add other titles to these options in the future.
Also You Can Read
- “How Can You Delete Someone Else’s Facebook Account?” click here to read
- “How Can You Earn Money From Your Facebook Account?” click here to read
- “2 Ways to Contact Facebook!” click here to read
You can click social media buttons for sharing.