People delete Google search histories so that others cannot see the topics that they are curious about or have researched. Sometimes even children, considering the possibility of the games they play, the social media or websites they enter, to be seen by their parents; they can do this often. You may want to delete Google history from time to time for different reasons, both in terms of security and privacy. How to delete Google search history from computer, Android and iPhones for privacy or security purposes?
How Do I Delete Personal Searches On Google?
We will explain Google search clear in more detail.
How To Delete Google Search History On Your Computer?
- First of all, open Google on your computer.
- Then press the option in the form of “3 dots” at the top right.
- Click on the “History” option.
- At the end of the page that opens, there is “Clear browsing data”.
- You can select the ones you want to delete and delete them. However, if you want to delete all crests; You can select the “All Time” option.
- Check “Browsing history” and “All your search history” options.
- Press the “Clear data” tab. This will delete your Google search history.
How To Delete Google Search History On Android Phones?
- Open the Google app on your device.
- Tap the “Other” option.
- Click on the “History” tab.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” option in this section.
- If you want to delete the entire search history; Click on “All time”.
- Press “Clear data”. Now all your Google search history has been deleted.
How To Clear Google Search History On iPhones?
It is not much different from other processes. Only some signs may have different locations on iPhone phones. I’ll give you how to do it step by step:
- First, open your Google application on your phone.
- Press “Other” at the bottom right.
- Click on “Clear browsing data” on the page that opens.
- Tap on “Clear your browsing data” and then click on “Done”.
We explained the question of how do I delete Google search memory?
So do you delete Google search history? Do you prefer to do this for more privacy or security purposes?
Also You Can Read
- “Google’s Interesting Story!” click here to read the news.
- “How To Use Google Translate Without Internet?” click here to read the news.
- “9 Clues For Easier Google Search” click here to read the news.
You can click social media buttons for sharing.