Chrome, developed by Google, is one of the most used internet browsers. It is also very easy to use this free internet browser. So is Google Chrome compatible with mobile and desktop devices? How can you download Google Chrome?
What do you need to do to download Chrome on your computer or mobile device?
Chrome is one of the most preferred internet browsers in the world. One of the reason why users prefer Google chrome browser is that, it has a free and simple user interface. Internet users can download google chrome on both desktop and mobile devices. It’s also pretty simple to do this. Here’s what you need to do step by step to download google chrome on your devices:
What do you need to do to Google chrome install to your computer?
You can use any internet browser to Google chrome install on your computer. If you don’t have a browser, you can use the web browser preinstalled by your operating system. Note that Chrome works well for mac and windows.
- Click on the “https://www.google.com/chrome/” link
- Then click the “Download Chrome” section.
- The Terms of Condition window will open in front of you. You can read and accept this.
- Decide whether Chrome will be your default browser. Let’s just point out: If you set it as the default browser, it opens every time a link to a web page is clicked in another program.
- “Help us improve Chrome” section will open up. If you wish, you can choose to send the usage data back to Google by checking this. This sends back crash reports, preferences, and button clicks.
- After reading the Terms of Service, click “Agree and Install”. The installer will start and when it’s finished, the Chrome installation process will be completed. At this stage, you may need to permit the Scanner program to run.
- Sign in to Chrome. After the installation, a web window opens showing the first usage information. You can sign in with your Google Account to sync your bookmarks, preferences, and browsing history with any Chrome browser you use.
How to download Chrome on Android devices?
Google Chrome is an internet browser compatible with android devices. Here’s what you need to do to download chrome app on your Android device:
- Go to the google play store. Search for Chrome. Make sure the application you find is published by Google, Inc.
- Install Chrome. Click on the install chrome button to start downloading and installing the application. You may need to accept the permissions before installing.
- Open the application. The first time you open Chrome, it asks if you want to sign in with your Google account. This syncs the saved browsing history with other Chrome versions available to you.
Let’s share this detail right away; Chrome is compatible with Android4.0 and above.
So which internet browser do you use? Have you used Chrome? Share it in the comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “Bill Gates Success Story” click here to read the news
- “10 Artificial Intelligence Series That Westworld Fans Can Watch!” click here to read the news
- “10 Tips for Google Assistant Users!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.