When opening an account on any platform usually a Gmail account is needed. Notifications and all the feedback comes to our Gmail account. However, sometimes we forget the password of our Gmail account, or other people could break into our account. In such cases, it is possible to recover your account. Well, if our account has been taken over by others; It is possible to recover your Gmail account? How can you recover your Google account or a newly deleted Gmail account? What should you do if you cannot log in to your Gmail account?
For those who cannot log in to their Gmail account; 4 steps to recover Gmail account:
The Gmail account contains a lot of information about users. For most of us the first thing in the morning is to check our mail. However, users may not be able to log into their Gmail accounts for various reasons. These reasons are generally; I forgot my password, attackers captured my account or I do not remember my e-mail address. Users think they lose their accounts in such situations. However, it is possible to log in to the account again by applying Gmail password recovery and Gmail account recovery.
1- How can you login to your Gmail account if you forgot your password?
If you forgot your password and you cannot log in to your account, here what you need to do for Gmail password recovery:
- Go to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click the “I forgot my password” option.
- Here you will be asked your previous passwords, emails linked to your account, and security questions.
- After answering these questions, you can reset the password with the code that will be sent to your phone and log into your account.
- If you have not previously specified a recovery email for your Google account, click “try another method” after the account recovery screen.
Let’s also note that some of your account information must be updated to be successful in the Gmail password recovery page. For example, it is very important at this point that your current phone number is connected to your Google account.
2- How to recover Gmail account without knowing the email address?
If you forgot your email address, here’s what you need to do for Gmail account recovery:
- If you don’t remember your email address, enter a phone number or another email address in the first step for Gmail recovery.
- Afterward, you will be asked for your registered name and surname in your Gmail account.
- A new page will appear with the list with matching accounts.
3- How can you recover your hacked Google account?
If your Google account has been compromised, here’s what you need to do:
- In the first step, check if there has been any suspicious activity in your account. If in your account;
- If you could not log in,
- If your account has been deleted,
- If your password and e-mail address have changed, your account may have been compromised.
- In the next step, you can go to the “https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier” page and start the Gmail account recovery process.
4- How to recover a recenty deleted Gmail account?
You can recover your account if you recently deleted your account. If it’s been a while since you deleted your account, you may not recover the account.
- Go to the account recovery page.
- You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account.
- If your Gmail account recovery is successful, you will need to set yourself a strong password.
So, have you ever lost your Gmail account? Have you ever had times when you couldn’t log in to your Google account? Share it in the comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “Gmail Password Change Tips!” click here to read the news
- “How to Delete Google Account?” click here to read the news
- “How to Use Gmail?” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.