Reports, articles, encyclopedias…For a student or a searcher it was never easy to find actual writings, which was making the job way harder. Tracking good and reliable information seemed always tiring and time consuming. Finding scholarly literature was never this easy. But here comes a solution…Google Academic/Scholar provides you a searching way within scholarly literature. Google academic search gives you access of searching beyond articles, reports, journals by just clicking in the search box. So how to use it in simple ways? Find out more about Google Scholar here.
How to Use Google Academic Guide
- Go to Google Scholar, enter the name of the article, and then press “Search”.
- If the article that you are looking for is there, it will be there when you search it.
- If you press on the article’s title, a publisher’s site may pop up suddenly which will ask you to pay for the full text. Besides that, look for a PDF or HTML link at the right corner. It is a free and a full-text copy.
- If there is nothing on the right corner, press the article title. It is a rare case, but you might get it free from the publisher.
- If you are into buying it, then the price will appear there.
Also, you can find recent documents by filtering “Since Year” or new ones by “Sort by Date”.
Google Analytics Academy
Besides these if you are into learn analytics, there are free online courses at Google Analytics Academy. There are advanced courses, also there is Google Academy for ads, which gives you online directions and courses on how to grow your business or have a promoting strategy with Google. Also, for certification you can take the exam and if you pass, you will have an accredited diploma about the subject that you took.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “What is Google Docs and How To Use It?” click here to read the news
- “6 Tips to Get What You Are Looking For On Google!” click here to read the news
- “Google May Have Sent Your Photos to Someone Else!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.