Microsoft is the largest software technology vendor in the world. It was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. We will take a look at Microsoft Outlook, the free Microsoft email software used by 400 million people. You wil learn how to use Microsoft Outlook in this article.
How to Set up Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is the email platform for businesses and individuals who need to keep their emails organized.
To set up MicrosoftOutlook, follow these steps:
- Go to Outlook.com
- Click create account
- Enter your new email, password and details. Your email can be email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then search Outlook App on Google, and download it from Microsoft Store
- In the Outlook app, click File from the menu bar.
- Enter your email and click Advanced Options. Hit “Let my account set up manually.” Then hit connect
- An option will appear to add your account, depending on whether you use Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail.
- Insert your password, hit continue.
- You’re all set up!
Features of Outlook
Outlook is a useful tool to organize all your emails. You can add a Folder to favorites to organize all the files that you need for your projects. To do this, right-click on one of your folders in the left pane. Hit Add to favorites. Outlook will keep the folder at your fingertips, readily available for when you need it. When you finish the project, right-click on the folder and click “remove from favorites.”
Outlook also allows you to quickly “drag and drop” emails to a specific folder. This is useful whenever you need to add a new contact and schedule an appointment using the email’s information. To do this, simply:
- Drag and drop the email to contacts.
- Copy the contact information into each field.
- Then drag and drop the same email to your calendar.
Using this simple trick, you will be able to store contact information easily and schedule new appointments.
MicrosoftOutlook is an essential platform for organizing your emails. Make sure to test all its key features, and you’ll see it will make your life easier.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “How to Use Facebook Ads Manager?” click here to read the news
- “7 Tips for Who Wants to Buy iPhone!” click here to read the news
- “That Applicatıon Prevent Live Broadcast Accidents!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.