What is Google’s payment service Google Pay? How to transfer money with Google Pay? Here are the details..
Along with technology, our wallets have also kept pace with the digital age. In the past, even using credit cards caused controversy, but nowadays many new payment tools have been developed. Google Pay, GPay, which is Google’s payment system, is one of these tools. Through this payment system, users can shop with their smartphones. So how to use Google Pay? Is it safe? Here are the details..
Gpay is a free payment tool which was developed by Google. With this tool, users can shop from stores or online stores. They can also make money transfers, purchase applications and make contactless payments.
How to download Google Pay to mobile devices?
Google Pay can be used on your computer or by downloading apps to your mobile devices. It should be noted that Gpay is compatible with Android OS KitKat or newer versions. You can follow these steps to download the application to your mobile device:
- Go to the Google Play Store. Install the Google Pay app. Open the application and tap the “Get Started” button.
- Tap the “Connect to Gmail” button. A window will appear asking you to allow GPay to access location information on your device. In this window, you need to allow Google Pay to access your location information.
- Tap the “Payment” button from the tabs in the application.
- Select your credit and debit cards to use from the button “Add Payment Method”.
- After doing these steps, click the “Save” button under the application window.
- Read the Terms of Service and tap the “Agree and Continue” button.
- After this step, your bank will verify your card information and you will receive a message that your lock screen will be used by Google Pay. You can close this message by touching the blue “Got it” button at the bottom.
- From the “Verify Your Card” window, select where you want to get the verification code.
- Depending on your card, you can request it to be sent to your e-mail address or to the phone number you use. After choosing where to get the verification number, tap the “Continue” button.
- After receiving the verification number, write the Verification Number in the field in the window you are in and tap the “Send” button.
You can store more than one debit or credit card in Gpay. You can set one of your cards as the default card. Here are the things you need to do to choose the card you will use constantly:
- Tap the card you want to set as the default.
- After touching the card you selected, a window with the details of the card will appear. Tap and slide the “Default for in-store payments” button.
How to send money with Google Pay?
You can also transfer money with GPay. It does not charge any fees for sending money. But this feature is only valid in the US region. For this, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap the “Send” button on the bottom right
- Tap “+ Send or Request” at the bottom.
- Choose a person.
- Write down the amount.
- Tap on “Send”.
- Click on “Approve and Send”.
If you made a mistake or changed your mind, you can cancel the money transfer within seconds.
How to withdraw money with Google Pay?
If you want to withdraw money with Gpay, what you need to do is:
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap the “Payment” button at the bottom.
- Under “Google Pay balance”, tap “Cash Out”.
- Specify the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm the payment method.
- Tap “Transfer”.
It is stated that when you use Google Pay, your bank or credit card number is not stored on your phone and is not shared with others. You can add your credit and debit cards at any time. If you are not satisfied or stop using it, you can remove your added debit or credit card from the application at any time.
So what payment systems do you use? Have you used Gpay before when you wanted to pay? Do you find Google services useful? You can share it in the comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “8 Boards To Follow On Pinterest!” click here to read the news
- “Which Jobs Will Robots Steal?” click here to read the news
- “You Can Use This 8 Mobile Payment Applications!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.