As Coronavirus sweeps thorough world starting from Wuhan in December 2019; many organizations takes certain types of precautions to cope with the virus. And, Apple involved for the global fight against coronavirus. Now, Apple has launched a website to fight coronavirus.
Apple had closed their factories in China when Coronavirus arose. And, they allowed to test users online with a website. How does Apple’s website works? Here are the details.
What does Apple asks on their coronavirus test?
Apple helps participants to understand their coronavirus risk levels. Here are some of the questions asked by Apple:
- How old are you?
- Have you ever contacted someone with coronavirus in the last two weeks?
- Have you ever been to a region infested with coronavirus in the last two weeks?
- Have you ever travelled abroad in the last two weeks?
- Do you have asthma, pregnancy or obesity?
- Do you work or live in a care center?
- Do you have the symptoms of headaches, dizziness, chest pain and pressure, difficulty in breathing, difficulty in waking up, misarticulation? (If you have at least one of them; go to the nearest healthcare institution immediately.)
Apple gives you a recommendation list according to your answers. The list includes eating healthy, isolating yourself, avoiding contact, resting or going to an healthcare institution.
Apple does not give you an accurate information. Just they try to make you an aware individual to take precautions.
What do you think about Apple’s Coronavirus website? Which websites you use? Share your thoughts on the comments section below.
- “US Will Track People From Their Corona Virus Portal!” click here to read the news.
- “Map For Tracking COVID 19 Cases!” click here to read the news.
- “Website That Tracks Coronavirus Pandemic Momently!” click here to read the news.