Unwanted situations such as theft, network problems, and loss of our phone may occur from time to time. In such cases, the IMEI number can be the useful. So how to find IMEI number your phone?
What is IMEI Number?
By the way, for those who do not know, let’s say it right away: IMEI number represents the international mobile device identity and consists of a 15-digit number unique to each mobile device. If you lost your phone or had it stolen, you can give this number to certain authorities to identify your phone. You can even make your phone useless for the person who rings it by sharing the number with your phone network. Or, if your phone is locked, you can try to resolve the situation by sharing this number with the network provider. You can even find out if the phone you are using is fake or a smuggled by doing imei inquiry.
The IMEI number is usually written on the box of your phone you purchased, but if you have thrown your phone box, you can find this number on your device. Here are 2 practical ways to learn the imei number on your Android device …
How to Find IMEI Number On Android Devices?
If you want to find your IMEI number, the first way to do this is:
- Open the “Phone” application on your Android. (Open the dial pad)
- Enter “* # 06 #” on your keypad and press the call key.
- After you follow the steps above, a box containing a few numbers, including IMEI, will automatically appear.
Another way to find this number is by viewing the “Settings” section of your Android device. You can follow the steps below to apply this method.
- Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
- Click “About Phone” from the options in the application.
- Finally, when you scroll down the page that opens, you can find the number listed under “IMEI”.
If you need to access this number on your Android device for any reason, you can reach it by choosing the most convenient and easy one from the two different methods we have given above.
Do you know a different method? Have you ever needed?
Also You Can Read
- “Are Smartphones Making Us Foolish?” click here to read
- “How To Delete Tiktok Account?” click here to read
- “What Will Happen in 2025 with 5G Technology?” click here to read
You can use the social media buttons at the end of the article for sharing.