WhatsApp shows a person’s status online. But, some can be bothered to be seen. Now, you can stop by closing WhatsApp online closing to prevent someone from seeing your status. How to do WhatsApp online closing? Let’s hop into.
How to shut down WhatsApp online visibility?
In WhatsApp, being unable to answer even though you’re online can be exhausting. So, WhatsApp has found a solution to hide your online status. To do this:
- Go to WhatsApp
- Click onto settings
- Choose account after settings
- Choose privacy
- Choose last seen to visualize your online status.
WhatsApp allows you to adjust for people that your status to be seen or shutting down completely. If you shut down your WhatsApp status completely; you’ll no longer see other people’s status. Sometimes blue tick can cause issues. So that’s why WhatsApp online anonymity can make people’s lives easier.
Do you use WhatsApp online shut down? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “Guide To Downloading WhatsApp Data!” click here to read the news.
- “What Is Google Fi?” click here to read the news.
- “Photos Won’t Get Deleted on WhatsApp!” click here to read the news.
If this writing has attracted your attention and if you want to share with your friends on social media, you can click ‘’share’’ button at the end of the writing.