WhatsApp is used as a message and calling application on our smart devices. It is mostly preferred because it provides free and fast communication to users. You can instantly send photos and videos in the application that constantly renews itself. However, the photos stored on our devices can sometimes be accidentally deleted. In such a case, it is possible to retrieve your photos using some tips. How to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp.
5 Methods To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Images:
Here are the methods for recovering whatsapp photos and all other data from your iOS or Android devices:
1-WhatsApp Chat Backup
By creating a chat backup in WhatsApp, you can protect your data. Thanks to the backup feature on WhatsApp you can recover deleted photos. Here’s what you need to do for this:
- You can back up your WhatsApp pictures or other data by selecting the “Chat Backup” option from the “Chats” section.
- You can download your photos when you save the backup.
2-Access WhatsApp Web From Your Computer
You can recover your deleted photos by using WhatsApp Web from your computer. Here’s what you need to do for this:
- First of all, login to WhatsApp Web from your computer.
- Scan the QR code.
- With your computer and device paired, you can easily access your WhatsApp account.
- You can select your data by reaching your chats to recover your deleted files. You can download the deleted WhatsApp photos you want to recover.
3-Removing The WhatsApp App From Your Apple Device
Removing the automatic backup of iCloud for your iPhone devices and downloading the application again is a method you can use to recover deleted photos. For this:
- Delete and reinstall WhatsApp on your device.
- Then log in to your account.
- You can then download your chats via the “Backup” option.
It is possible to access the data you have lost by using Google Drive on your Android devices. There are backups of your data in the” Backups ” section of Google Drive. You can use your existing backup to transfer your data back to WhatsApp.
4-Using The Export Chat Option
Another method to recover your photos is the option to transfer your chats to your e-mail. Here’s what you need to do for this:
- Open the WhatsApp application on your device.
- Press ” Settings ”.
- By accessing the “Chats” section, you will see “Chat History”.
- With the ‘Export Chat’ option, you can recover your chat data. You will be able to instantly access your photos and videos in the chat.
5-Using The EaseUS MobiSaver Free App
EaseUS MobiSaver Free application is free software made for Windows. It performs the data recovery process on your iPad, iPhone, Android, and hard disks. The program starts scanning your device to access your deleted data with the computer and phone connection. You can recover your deleted data from its memory. However, we recommend that you be careful in terms of security when using such 3rd party applications.
So, are there any different methods you know to recover WhatsApp deleted photos?
Also You Can Read
- “How to Use Whatsapp Web?” click here to read
- “3 Ways to Use Zoom Without Login!” click here to read
- “9 Tools You Can Use in Zoom Meetings!” click here to read
You can use the social media buttons at the end of the article for sharing.