The first prefer of iPhone users who want to listen to music are music platforms like Spotify. But the users who don’t want to pay fees for mobile applications prefer to download songs to their devices. The Users can download a program to their computers and stream music to their phones. So how to throwing music to iPhone? Practical tips in our news…
How to throwing music to iPhone?
IPhone users want to upload music to their smartphones, have to download a program to their desktop devices. iTunes is the name of the this program. Users who download this program can easily throw music to iTunes. At the same time, they can edit videos and watch movies and TV series through this program. Let’s tell you step by step how you can throwing music from desktop devices to iPhone itunes:
- Open the iTunes program on your computer.
- Select the songs you want to add.
- Add songs by clicking on the” +” icon next to the pieces you want.
- If you want to add an album instead of a single song, select the “+Add”.
- You can throwng to the songs that you want to your iPhone with applying these steps.
But, let’s also indicate at this point: You need to archive the music you want to listen to after downloading. Otherwise, you can’t open these musics while offline. After you are uploading music to your iPhone, what you have to do to archive the music is as follows;
- Archive the single you want to listen to offline.
- Then, click the “Download”, which looks like the cloud and down arrow icon.
- If you want to access the list you archived from all your devices, select the “Synchronize Archive” option.
In this way, songs will be automatically added to all your Apple products. You can throw music by following these steps not just on the iPhone phones but can also on your iPad and iTouch devices.
If you don’t want to download music from your computer or dont have a desktop device; You can use the 3-month trial of Apple Music. You can buy and archive the songs you want with this mobile application. In the section for you, you can look at other songs that are set to your music list and add your favorites to your list.
Are you using an iPhone device? Do you prefer iTunes to listen to music? You can share it in the comments section.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “What is Google Drive?” click here to read the news
- “What is Google Classroom and How Use It?” click here to read the news
- “What is Tiktok Pro Account?” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.