Mobile Marketing has published the figures and the expectations of our smart speakers , smart assistants in our homes containing artificial intelligence. The number of smart speakers in homes such as Amazon Echo, Google Home, Microsoft Cortana, and smart assistants increased four-fold. In audio shopping, a total of $ 2 billion was spent, which is expected to rise to $ 40 billion in 2022.
According to OC & C Strategy Consultants, a management consulting firm, the number of homes using smart speakers increased from 13 per cent to 20 per cent today, and will soon increase to 55 per cent.
Despite all these positive statements, it is noteworthy that only 39 percent of consumers rely on smart speakers to choose a personalized product.
The three best selling categories in these purchases with the help of the audible assistants are groceries with 20 percent, entertainment with 19 percent and electronic categories with 17 percent, respectively. This is followed by the clothing category with 8 percent.
The trade, e-commerce, and mobile commerce with the help of smart speakers , voice assistants, are actually changing the retail market and attracting the attention of retailers in this direction. But of course, it is important that consumers adopt this technology. Because Amazon Echo still has a 10 percent penetration in US homes; Google Home penetrates 4 percent and Microsoft Cortana 2 percent.
What do you think of Smart Assistants? Share your comments…
If you are interested in this article, we advise you to take a look at our news.
- “The First Commercial Flying Car In The World!” click here to read the news.
- “The Importance Of Mobile Marketing Will Increase!” click here to read the news.
- “If This Happens, Your Hard Disk Is Going To Be Corrupted!” click here to read the news.
- “Internet Connection Problems Started To Be Affect Our Relationships” click here to read the news.
- “What’s Going On Google In A Minute?” click here to read the news.
- “Celebrities Make A Lot Of Money From Instagram!” click here to read the news.
- “This Room Recharges Your Phone!” click here to read the news.
- “Earthquake Detection With Fiber Cable!” click here to read the news.
- “How Will Blockchain Technology Change Our Lives?” click here to read the news.
- “Social Media Is Dragging Young People Into Suicide?” click here to read the news.