Flying car manufacturer PAL-V officially began the sale of commercial models with Liberty Pioneer and LibertySport. The first commercial flying car in the world is now a reality.
With years of technical challenges, our team has succeeded in creating an innovative flying vehicle that meets current safety standards in the world, says Robert Dingemanse, CEO of PAL-V
Features of the first commercial flying car in the world
In 2009 and 2012, PAL-V started to design commercial products, which were 2017 launched, after successful testing programs for concept vehicles. PAL-V is approaching an exciting stage to meet customer orders first. Compared to other flying car manufacturers, PAL-V has managed to design, build a flying car with tested technologies and is fully compliant with current regulations.
The new model design has a different Italian feel thanks to collaborations with leading Italian design agencies. The PAL-V Liberty has a unique dual engine that further enhances safety. When driving, the lowered suspension and the sloping pit cockpit give the feeling of a sports car.
What do you think of flying cars? Share your comments…
If you are interested in this article, we advise you to take a look at our news.
- “The Importance Of Mobile Marketing Will Increase!” click here to read the news.
- “If This Happens, Your Hard Disk Is Going To Be Corrupted!” click here to read the news.
- “Internet Connection Problems Started To Be Affect Our Relationships” click here to read the news.
- “What’s Going On Google In A Minute?” click here to read the news.
- “Celebrities Make A Lot Of Money From Instagram!” click here to read the news.
- “This Room Recharges Your Phone!” click here to read the news.
- “Earthquake Detection With Fiber Cable!” click here to read the news.
- “How Will Blockchain Technology Change Our Lives?” click here to read the news.
- “Social Media Is Dragging Young People Into Suicide?” click here to read the news.