Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms. However, when users experience problems with their accounts, they often do not know what to do. So in such cases, how can Facebook help support be obtained and how to contact Facebook? It’s on our news…
How to get Facebook help or contact support?
There are many services offered by social media platforms. Sometimes, users may have problems with their accounts while using the services. How we may convey this situation to the customer representative when we have a problem with a good or service we receive; Actually, this is the case with Facebook. There are 2 different methods to communicate with Facebook. You can contact the Facebook Help Center or ask a question from the Facebook Help Community.
How to communicate with Facebook?
There is a page on Facebook where users can submit their problems or questions to the platform. This page is called the Facebook Help Center. When users are faced with any problem, they can contact here to get Facebook communication support. You can follow these steps to contact Facebook through this page.
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the small question mark icon inside the black circle
- From the menu that opens, enter the Report a Problem option.
- In this section, you will have 3 options: “Payment Problem Something Is Not Working” and “Objectionable Content“.
If you are having problems with payment, you should use the Payment Problem option. If you have a problem while sharing photos or articles, you can report the situation using the option “Something Is Not Working”. With the “objectionable content” option, you can report bad messages such as swearing and threats against you or someone else on Facebook.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, you can get help by asking your questions to the Facebook Help Community.
How to ask a question to the Facebook Help Community?
The Facebook Help Community is made up of a team where you can ask your questions to other people. You can also ask questions to this community and get help. Here’s what you need to do to ask questions to the community;
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click the drop-down menu in the question mark icon just above right.
- Select “Help Community” from the options menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the part that says “Visit the Facebook Help Community”.
Here, there is a FAQ, frequently asked questions, problems experienced by other people, and an “Ask A Question” button so that you can report your problem. Here you can find someone who has a common problem with you or report your problem. In this process, you need to check your “Support Inbox” from time to time. Because the return messages of any member or Facebook staff fall into this box.
Have you ever received Facebook communication support? Which ways did you get in contact? You can share your experience and opinions in the comments section.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “Top 10 Most Used Social Media Platforms!” click here to read the news
- “How Can You Use Facebook Messenger Rooms” click here to read the news
- “5 Email Applications Alternative To Gmail!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.