We share many things about our life on our social media accounts. But sometimes we come across malicious people and we are exposed to cyberbullying. It is very important to protect users’ accounts to avoid such situations. There are different instagram security features to eliminate such worries. Users can secure their accounts by introducing some restrictions if they wish. Four practical tips for those who want to keep their instagram accounts safe…
How can you keep your Instagram account safe?
1- Filter comments
It is very important to get comments and likes due to the format of the Instagram application. Anyone who doesn’t know each other can post comments. But sometimes we can get comments from people we don’t want. This situation can be frustrating at times. Especially if your posts are publicly visible so if you have a public account, this may bother you. But you can get rid of these comments that disturb you. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Click “Profile” on the main screen.
- Click the three lines in the upper right.
- Enter the “Settings” menu.
- Click “Comments” in the “Privacy” section.
- To filter your comments as you wish click “Allow comments from this person” and filter.
2- Turn off your motion
Most of the instagram users do not know the motion status feature. This feature is installed automatically and shows when you are active in the app. If you are disturbed by the activated movement state when we enter the application; possible to turn this feature off. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on three lines from your profile and enter the “Settings” section.
- Click on “Privacy”.
- Tap the “Motion status” section.
- To eliminate its active appearance slide button to the left.
3- Use close friends feature
You can use the close friend filter that came to the platform in 2018. You can use this feature to create posts that you only want to share with specific people. What you need to do for this is quite simple:
- Click on the three line options in the profile.
- Then, by touching the “Close friends” section you can only have the people you want to see their posts.
4- Delete Instagram stories
In Instagram, users think that the stories they share are deleted after 24 hours. In fact, stories are saved in the archive menu. We conveyed this situation to you in our “Instagram stories don’t actually disappear” article. If you want to turn off this automated process, you should follow a few steps:
- Log in to the Instagram app.
- Click on “Profile” at the bottom right of the main screen.
- Then tap the three dots that appear on the page.
- Click on the “Privacy” section in the “Settings” section.
- Tap the “Story” section to perform this process in your stories and slide the “Save to Archive” option to the left.
- You can also save your stories as a draft with the option to save it to the gallery. You can use these saved stories later.
Do you find Instagram safe? What measures are you taking to keep your Instagram account safe? Which instagram security features do you use? You can share in the comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “How to Download YouTube Videos?” click here to read the news
- “Guide To Download A Photo On Instagram” click here to read the news
- “3 Things You Should Know About Crypto!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.