According to the reports given by Twitter, and after many ongoing development studies, many problems have been solved. Here are some data from the development of these proactive studies:
- The teams on Twitter rely on people’s reports to conduct investigations and 38 percent of malicious content revealed.
- Thanks to the new and easy reporting process, 2.5 times more specific information has been identified and deleted from Twitter.
- According to the previous years, 3 times more prone to abuse, the account was suspended within 24 hours after being reported.
- Thanks to the new application from Twitter, the application requests received 60% faster response rates.
- In the first 3 months of 2019, accounts suspended due to opening new accounts have been around 100,000 and have increased by 45 percent compared to the same period of last year.
- 16 people have reported less than 16 abuses following the interaction with any account that a reporter has not followed.
So do you use Twitter? How do you find Twitter with improvements and updates? What do you think about the new feature to be broadcast? Share in comment section.
If you are interested in this article and want to share it with your friends on social media, you can use the share buttons.
If you are interested in this article, we encourage you to take a look at our news:
- “Social Media Is Dragging Young People Into Suicide?” click here to read the news.
- “Is Snapchat Legend Returning Back?” click here to read the news.
- “Smart Bracalet Preventing Stress!” click here to read the news.
- “What E-Sports Fan Must Be Careful When Buying A Computer?” click here to read the news
- “Internet Connection Problems Started To Be Affect Our Relationships” click here to read the news.