How to broadcast Instagram live? How can you record your live broadcast? Here are the details..
Many of us use Instagram actively every day. The live streaming feature of many platforms is very popular right now. It is also possible to broadcast live on Instagram. So how to broadcast Instagram Live? How can you record your live broadcast?
Instagram’s live streaming feature helps you interact with your followers instantly and live. Live broadcast feature usage in Instagram can be accessed from the “Stories” tab. Broadcasting live on Instagram is quite simple. Let’s express it step by step:
How to Broadcast Instagram Live?
- First of all, you should use the most current version of Instagram. If you are doing the updates manually, update to the latest version of Instagram via the app store. If your application is up to date, you can skip this step.
- After logging into your Instagram account, you need to go to the Instagram Stories section. For this, you need to click on the camera icon on the upper left.
- When you go to the story sharing screen, you will see different options at the bottom of the screen. There are different options such as “Live”, “Normal” “Boomerang”. For live broadcast, you have to click on the “Live” text below.
- After moving to the live broadcast screen, you will see the “Start Live Broadcast” button at the bottom of the screen. Before starting the broadcast, make sure that the “Ring” icon at the top of the screen is active. This icon sends a notification to your followers that you have started live streaming. Thus, when you start the live broadcast, your followers can be aware of your broadcast via the notification sent to them.
- After opening the notification settings and saying start live, you can now start broadcasting. You can follow users’ broadcasts on the screen.
How can you record your live broadcast?
It sould be noted that: Instagram also offers the opportunity to record live broadcasts. After the live stream is over, you can record just like the video broadcasts in the Stories section. Thus, you can ensure that these broadcasts remain visible for another 24 hours. Instagram live streaming recording doesn’t happen automatically. Instagram asks you if you want your live broadcast to be recorded and broadcast for 24 hours. If you want, you can delete the broadcast after you terminate it, or you can show this broadcast to your followers for 24 hours.
So do you use Instagram? If so, do you take advantage of the live streaming feature? What do you think about this feature? Share your opinion in the comment section.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “How Can You Hide Your Online Status On Instagram?” click here to read the news
- “How Do You Use Insta Story?” click here to read the news
- “What are the Depression Symptoms on Instagram Posts?” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.