Thousands of users are registered on the Youtube platform every second. Of course, unlike new users, some users want to delete their Youtube account. So how can you delete your Youtube account? How can you delete your Youtube account permanently or hide it temporarily?
How to delete a Youtube Account?
There may be users who want to delete their Youtube account for many reasons. However, let’s say this specifically when you delete your YouTube account, you will also lose your videos, comments, playlist, and all your content permanently.
This is pretty simple if you want to delete your Youtube account. However, you can only delete your account from your desktop browser. Here’s what you need to do to delete your YouTube channel:
- First, log in to the YouTube channel that you want to delete.
- Click the ‘account’ icon at the top corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click “Settings.”
- Select ” Overview ” under the ‘Account Settings.’
- Select “Advanced Settings” under the channel’s name.
- Click ‘Delete Channel or Delete Content’ at the bottom.
- Verify your login information.
- Click “I want to permanently delete my content”
- Select the boxes to confirm your request to delete your channel.
The update may take some time. For this reason, you can continue to see thumbnails of your videos on the site for a short time, but after a while your account will be completely closed.
How to Hide a Youtube Channel
If you wish, you can hide your Youtube account instead of deleting it. When you hide your Youtube account; your name, your videos and likes will be hidden. However, when you hide your account, your comments and responses are deleted by the platform. If you want to temporarily hide your Youtube account, let’s see how to hide your account step by step.
- First, log in to your YouTube channel.
- Click the ‘Account’ icon at the top corner of the screen.
- Select “Advanced Settings”
- Click on “Delete Channel” then you will switch to the “Temporary Delete” page.
- Click on “I Want to Hide My Channel”.
- Click on “Hide Channel”.
So your account will be hidden. You can re-activate your account at any time you want.
So did you open a Youtube channel? Have you ever thought of closing or hiding your account? You can share it in the comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “How to Download YouTube Videos?” click here to read the news
- “3 Important Tips for Spotify Premium!” click here to read the news
- “4 Tips For Security Of Your Instagram Account!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.