Tiktok is one of the trending social media platforms of recent times. Even people who don’t like TikTok actively using the platform to track other people’s content. The users who are members of the platform may want to delete their accounts for different reasons. How to close the Tiktok account? How To Delete Tiktok Account? Practical tips on the Tiktok account deletion.
How to Delete Tiktok Account?
On Tiktok which One of the most used apps of recent times, shares fun video content consisting of 15 seconds. However, the platform can be a cause of regret for many people later. People who encounter such situations can follow these steps to close the Tiktok account:
- Log in to the TikTok application from your smartphones.
- Click on the profile icon on the right side of your screen.
- On the profile page that opens, click the 3-dot mark at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click “Manage My Account” option on the page that opens.
- Click the ”Delete Account”.
- You will be asked to enter your profile password to confirm that you want to delete your account. After entering the password, press the “Continue” button.
- In the last step, you delete your account by pressing ” Delete Account ” at the bottom of the page.
Let’s share a litle detail right now; if you have opened your account with Twitter, Facebook, you’ll be asked to log in to these accounts again when closing. After completing these, if you don’t log into your account for 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted from all servers. In this way, your account will be disabled at the end of 30 days and you won’t be able to open a profile with the account you used again. If you stop closing your account, you can recover your account by logging in to your account within 30 days.
Also You Can Read
- “Top 10 Most Used Social Media Platforms!” click here to read
- “5 Tips for Success on Social Media!” click here to read
- “4 Tips to Limit Your Time on Social Media!” click here to read
You can use the social media buttons at the end of the article for sharing.