Users can subscribe to channels that interest them the from Youtube. But, after a while, they may unsubscribe because they don’t like content of Youtube channel. So how to unsubscribe from youtube? In our news…
How to unsubscribe from Youtube in 5 steps?
Many channels are opened in different formats in Google‘s video service Youtube for make money through and many content is produced. Channel owners advertise according to certain criteria and can make money.
Audiences can subscribe to the channels on YouTube, they follow with or without pay. Youtube subscription feature instantly transmits notifications to followers from subscribed accounts. Followers can comment on channels and like their videos. However, they may unsubscribe because channel doesn’t attract their attention or isn’t active. Unsubscribing from Youtube is as easy as subscribing. A Youtube channel’s from to unsubscribe, you should follow these steps;
- Log in to Youtube.
- You want to unsubscribe go to that channel.
- Click the “Subscribed” button.
- Unsubscribe? Answer the “Unsubscribe” to question.
- So, your will be removed subscription with the channel.
When I unsubscribe does a notice come?
When unsubscribing, is not sent to notification channel owner. Channel owner can see decrease in the number of subscribers by looking at youtube subscribers. It can’t view which audience caused by. You can continue watching videos of unsubscribed channel. But, there is no notification.
Can I subscribe again after unsubscribing?
Subscribing to Youtube is not one time. You can subscribe again after unsubscribing from a channel. If you want to subscribe again, go to channel’s page and click red “subscribe” icon on the right. So, you will again subscribe. If you have subscribed to too many channels on Youtube, it may take your time to unfollow them all. So you can do the “youtube mass unsubscribe” process.
How to unsubscribe from Youtube massly in 5 steps?
- You need to go to the Youtube Feed Channels page, in the first step. There are all subscribed channels on the Youtube Feed Channels page. If you want to unsubscribe from one by one channels, you can unsubscribe from the channels. “Do you approve to unsubscribe from the channel?” You can unsubscribe by confirming the question.
- If you want to unsubscribe in mass, you need to open the Console page on the right side of screen.
- You right click on the screen and select “review” command, after page is opened.
- After this step, will open next to the screen a page. Go to the “Console” section here.
- Copy this code into the box on line at the bottom of the screen and press the enter button.
In the meantime, let’s note this: This code can cancel nearly 50 channel subscriptions one time. So, it can cancel all subscriptions fit on one page. You need to refresh page for more cancellations. However, if there is a channel that has been deleted, closed or punished the cancellation cannot be performed.
How to cancel a Youtube paid subscription in 5 steps?
You have to pay a monthly amount to use the Youtube paid subscription feature. In this way, they can have the right to watch different content, like behind camera. Users don’t want to subscribe for a fee can unsubscribe if they wish. You can follow the steps below to unsubscribe from paid subscription on Youtube;
- Go to your Youtube profile.
- Choose paid subscriptions.
- You want to exit select the channel.
- Click on “Cancel”.
- Press “Next”.
So, you will be unsubscribed from paid subscription.
So do you use Youtube platform? Have you unsubscribed from a Youtube channel before? You can share in comments.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “How to Download YouTube Music Videos?” click here to read the news
- “5 Email Applications Alternative To Gmail!” click here to read the news
- “What is Youtube Premium?” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.