TweetDeck is Twitter’s dashboard app in order to make users manage multiple accounts to send tweet. To use this app, you’ll need a Twitter account first. It is so easy to arrange your social media content, maintain the tabs of hashtags and topics. You could even choose a column for your main timeline, notifications, direct messages etc. On the other hand, it is only available in desktop, there is no mobile app yet. So, you need to use Twitter mobile when you’re with your phone.
- Firstly, go to the original TweetDeck website. Login with your Twitter info. If you are a first-time user, dashboard will show the defaulted features which are Home, Notifications, Trends etc.
- Post your tweet by choosing the compose icon at the top left, after click on “Tweet.” Choose you preferred account of the tweet, arrange the time of the tweet, add pictures/clips, or send a DM.
- Add a column, press on the plus (+) sign on the left toolbar, choose the looks of your preferred column.
- If you don’t want to miss a thing related to your work and be aware of all the interactions that are made in all your accounts, you can put each account’s notifications columns next to each other which will give you an organized look. Because when you create a new column, it will go to the end of the columns.
- If you wish, you can remove the column as well by selecting the sliding icon in the corner of your column and pressing “Remove”.
- If you want to add an account, there is an account icon on the left toolbar. Choose “Link another account you own” to add and pop up window will show you the rest of the steps there.
As seen, it is an easy and effective way of using Twitter by keeping up on track with all of your Twitter accounts.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “What is Adobe Photoshop, How to use it?” click here to read the news
- “How to Delete a Twitter Account?” click here to read the news
- “Artificial Intelligence Has Developed A Very Strong Vaccine!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.