The application Whatsapp, which offers online messaging, embed the SMS in the dusty pages of the history. We can say that it has made us all more phone addicts. However, you don’t have to use Whatsapp on your phones. When you doing something on your computer or when your phone is running out of charge; or when you want to text with a bigger screen, you can also access your Whatsapp from your computer. So what is Whatsapp Web, how to use it?
Whatsapp is the most used instant messaging application all over the world. This free application provides text, voice, and video messaging. Messaging from small screens can be difficult. Considering this, WhatsApp introduced the Web version available in 2015 in the browser. A year later, the computer version of the application was announced.
What is Whatsapp Web?
Whatsapp Web, offered by Whatsapp itself, is a service that carries the Whatsapp application you currently use to your computer.
To use WhatsApp Web, first of all; you must be using the WhatsApp application. However, one of the web browsers such as Safari or Chrome must be installed on your computer. Also, you need to have the current version of WhatsApp installed on your phone.
If you have done all this; You can see all the messages you send or receive via WhatsApp simultaneously from both your phone and your computer.
If you spend a lot of time at the computer during the day; you can access your Whatsapp on the computer; you can return to your messages faster. So you don’t have to open your phone screen to forward messages or see incoming messages and this increases your phone battery usage time.
How to use Whatsapp Web in a web browser?
Using Whatsapp from the web is quite simple. Let us explain step by step what you need to do for this:
- Whatsapp Web is also used through a browser. That’s why you need to open a browser tab first. Then log in to the page by typing “web.whatsapp.com” on the browser.
- When you enter this page, you will see an image with a QR code. Then log in to Whatsapp on your phone.
- Click on the section that appears as three dots in the upper right corner and enter the menu. Click on the Whatsapp Web option from here.
- In this section, whatever computer is logged in, all can be seen. For this reason, if you think that someone else has accessed your account by scanning your QR code, you can log out of all active web sessions in the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone using the instructions below. You can follow these steps to log out of the desktop via WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone. Go to the Settings menu or Menu.
- Tap WhatsApp Web> Exit all devices> Exit.
How to use Whatsapp Web through computer application?
You can also use Whatsapp from your computer without having to open a browser. You need to download the web Whatsapp application to your computer just like on the phones. Whatsapp pc application has both Windows and macOS versions. What you need to do is quite simple.
- First, go to “www.whatsapp.com/download/“ and download the version of your computer that is compatible with the operating system and install it on your computer.
- Here we will see the QR code. You need to match this QR code. For this, you can apply the method we mentioned step by step for the Web version above.
- Then it will be ready to use on your Whatsapp via computer application.
- Finally, if you cannot scan the QR code, please make sure the main camera on your phone is working properly. Also, keep in mind that your phone must be switched on and your internet-connected for the entire duration of use.
So are you using Whatsapp on your phone or your computer? Share your opinions and experiences in the comments section.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “2 Ways to Add Music on Instagram Stories!” click here to read the news
- “What is The Instagram Dark Mode?” click here to read the news
- “7 Little-Known Features of Facebook!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.