Most of the popular social media platforms have dark theme, namely dark mode. Instagram is one of the platforms that offers this feature to its users.So, What’s the Instagram dark mode feature? How can you use it? Tips, in our news…
What is the Instagram dark mode?
Dark theme feature is being used by thousands of people on instagram. This feature changes your background color to black. In practice, the areas other than photos and text are black. Dark mode is also known as Instagram night mode or dark theme feature. Direct message and IGTV can also be used in dark mode.
This theme can be used on both mobile and desktop versions of Instagram. According to the brands and models of mobile devices, there are options for instagram dark mode ios and instagram dark mode android. But let’s share this detail; device users must have iOS 13, Android 9.0 and in the upper version to use this feature.
How to use Instagram dark theme?
1- How to use Instagram dark theme on ios devices?
You can follow the steps below to use dark mode on devices in iOS operating system.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select ‘Display and brightness’
- Select “Dark Mode” in the menu that opens.
- Then you can choose by touching ”Dark mode on” or “Dark mode off”.
You can also set “Dark Mode” to turn on automatically at sunset or at a specified time. What you must to do for this is as follows:
- Tap the “Settings” menu.
- Go to “Display” and “brightness” and select “auto”.
- Set a timing for “Dark Mode” by touching Options.
2- How to use Instagram dark theme on android devices?
You can also use Instagram night mode on Android devices. You can follow the steps below to do your Instagram theme dark.
- Login to the “Instagram” application.
- Select “Theme” from the “Settings” menu
- Click on “Darkness”.
İmmediately, we should to mention that ; If you turn on the dark mode from the settings section of your device, many applications on your device will turn to night mode.
So, do you use Instagram? Do you use Instagram dark theme feature? You can share in the comments section.
Also You Can Get Benefit From This News!
- “2 Ways to Add Music on Instagram Stories!” click here to read the news
- “7 Little-Known Features of Facebook!” click here to read the news
- “Three Practical Ways To Download Someone Else’s Instagram Stories!” click here to read the news
If you are interested in this article and you want to share it, you can use the social media buttons at the end of the article.